FrancesKR

Dmitry Glukhovsky
Southern Gods
John Hornor Jacobs
Masterpieces of Terror and the Supernatural
Robert Louis Stevenson, Orson Scott Card, Jack London, Tanith Lee, Walt Whitman, Guy de Maupassant, Isaac Asimov, Ivan Turgenev, Johann Ludwig Tieck, Marvin Kaye, John Dickson Carr, Bram Stoker, Tennessee Williams, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Richard Matheson, Johann Wolfgang
Howdunit Forensics
Garnethill
Denise Mina
The Autopsy and Other Tales
Michael Shea, Laird Barron
Alice Hearts Welsh Zombies
Victoria Dunn
Blood & Water
Hayden Trenholm, Camille Alexa, Claude Lalumière, Derryl Murphy, M.L.D. Curelas, Kevin Cockle, Douglas Smith, Jean-Louis Trudel, Julie E. Czerneda
The Tel Aviv Dossier - Lavie Tidhar, Nir Yaniv I wasn't planning to start reading this. But I was moving books around and I flipped it open--as you do--glanced at a page, and spent the next moment blinking over the description of the severed head "flying through the window and proclaiming it was in love with me" (I'd want to check that quote; might not be 100% accurate, but that's definitely what happened).

Started from the beginning. Can't speak to structure and overarching story yet, but the writing feels in some ways like a cross between John Dies at the End and The Bridge. Or a rather gruesome alien invasion book I read in the early 90s that for some reason I associate with Abyss books. (Anyone else remember the Abyss line?) It's going to be interesting.