FrancesKR

Dmitry Glukhovsky
Southern Gods
John Hornor Jacobs
Masterpieces of Terror and the Supernatural
Robert Louis Stevenson, Orson Scott Card, Jack London, Tanith Lee, Walt Whitman, Guy de Maupassant, Isaac Asimov, Ivan Turgenev, Johann Ludwig Tieck, Marvin Kaye, John Dickson Carr, Bram Stoker, Tennessee Williams, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Richard Matheson, Johann Wolfgang
Howdunit Forensics
Garnethill
Denise Mina
The Autopsy and Other Tales
Michael Shea, Laird Barron
Alice Hearts Welsh Zombies
Victoria Dunn
Blood & Water
Hayden Trenholm, Camille Alexa, Claude Lalumière, Derryl Murphy, M.L.D. Curelas, Kevin Cockle, Douglas Smith, Jean-Louis Trudel, Julie E. Czerneda
Feed - Mira Grant Just under halfway through, and while I want to avoid spoilers I am going to say I am liking this book a more than I thought I would. I expected to like it--it's about valiant news-bloggers after the zombies rose, after all--but not this much.

Each chapter advances the action, fills in more details about life after Kellis-Amberlee (the zombie virus), and finishes with a blog article from one of the team; I find it manages to have a presentational tone, rather than crunchy info-dumping, and since the narrator's a Newsie it's really what you'd expect. I hit the end of the second chapter block last night, and for the record I was not expecting what happened at all.

More as it develops. Meantime, I think this is turning out to be one of those books I need to loan out to people.

ETA: I've finished the book. I think the story greatly benefits from my coming to it spoiler-free, so I'm not going to include any spoilers. It is one of those books I need to loan to people--it is smart, funny, involving, and makes sense of the zombies-caused-by-disease idea.

Also, the author said she cried when she wrote one scene. I cried when I read it. Don't know if you will, but I strongly recommend you go and get the book and find out.