FrancesKR

Dmitry Glukhovsky
Southern Gods
John Hornor Jacobs
Masterpieces of Terror and the Supernatural
Robert Louis Stevenson, Orson Scott Card, Jack London, Tanith Lee, Walt Whitman, Guy de Maupassant, Isaac Asimov, Ivan Turgenev, Johann Ludwig Tieck, Marvin Kaye, John Dickson Carr, Bram Stoker, Tennessee Williams, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Richard Matheson, Johann Wolfgang
Howdunit Forensics
Garnethill
Denise Mina
The Autopsy and Other Tales
Michael Shea, Laird Barron
Alice Hearts Welsh Zombies
Victoria Dunn
Blood & Water
Hayden Trenholm, Camille Alexa, Claude Lalumière, Derryl Murphy, M.L.D. Curelas, Kevin Cockle, Douglas Smith, Jean-Louis Trudel, Julie E. Czerneda
Death Masks - Jim Butcher It's odd. On one hand, this feels more fragmented than some of the other books; you have the Red Court thread, and the Shroud thread. On the other hand, I liked it much better than most of the ones I've read so far, and I think I just figured out why.

Someone, I think it was [a:Cherie Priest|221253|Cherie Priest|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1263959704p2/221253.jpg], once said that one of the awesome things about Justified is that it is not the Raylan Givens show. Despite the course of events in this book needing Harry, this book was not the Harry Dresden show. You only see what Harry sees, but you get a better view of the rest of the world, and it is good.