FrancesKR

Dmitry Glukhovsky
Southern Gods
John Hornor Jacobs
Masterpieces of Terror and the Supernatural
Robert Louis Stevenson, Orson Scott Card, Jack London, Tanith Lee, Walt Whitman, Guy de Maupassant, Isaac Asimov, Ivan Turgenev, Johann Ludwig Tieck, Marvin Kaye, John Dickson Carr, Bram Stoker, Tennessee Williams, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Richard Matheson, Johann Wolfgang
Howdunit Forensics
Garnethill
Denise Mina
The Autopsy and Other Tales
Michael Shea, Laird Barron
Alice Hearts Welsh Zombies
Victoria Dunn
Blood & Water
Hayden Trenholm, Camille Alexa, Claude Lalumière, Derryl Murphy, M.L.D. Curelas, Kevin Cockle, Douglas Smith, Jean-Louis Trudel, Julie E. Czerneda
SPOILER ALERT!
Bedbugs - Ben H. Winters ...well, that was an amazingly fast read.

Pros: while I figured that Andrea had done something awful, I was not expecting it to be that; I was loosely imagining her murdering her husband, honestly. And Susan's slow determined breakdown is beautifully written--I understand she's right, but the portrayal of how she reacts to the increasing stress is amazingly well done.

Cons: wish that there had been something I could look back at and say "oh yes, that does support the idea" when it came to Susan being right all along. Inherently difficult, I know, given the nature of badbugs, but they clearly do and can take on physical form, so... And I felt Kaufmann was sort of given short shrift by having a puppy named after her.