FrancesKR

Dmitry Glukhovsky
Southern Gods
John Hornor Jacobs
Masterpieces of Terror and the Supernatural
Robert Louis Stevenson, Orson Scott Card, Jack London, Tanith Lee, Walt Whitman, Guy de Maupassant, Isaac Asimov, Ivan Turgenev, Johann Ludwig Tieck, Marvin Kaye, John Dickson Carr, Bram Stoker, Tennessee Williams, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Richard Matheson, Johann Wolfgang
Howdunit Forensics
Garnethill
Denise Mina
The Autopsy and Other Tales
Michael Shea, Laird Barron
Alice Hearts Welsh Zombies
Victoria Dunn
Blood & Water
Hayden Trenholm, Camille Alexa, Claude Lalumière, Derryl Murphy, M.L.D. Curelas, Kevin Cockle, Douglas Smith, Jean-Louis Trudel, Julie E. Czerneda

Midnight Graffiti

Midnight Graffiti - Neil Gaiman, Stephen King, Jessica Horsting,  James Van Hise,  Harlan Ellison,  Dan Simmons,  David J. Schow,  Steven R. Boyett,  Gil Lamont,  Cliff Burns,  Rex Miller,  John Shirley,  J. Michael Straczynski,  Joe R. Lansdale,  R.V. Beanham,  R.V. Branham,  K.W. Jeter ...I cannot be the only one on Goodreads to own the hardcover.

In any case: this was one of my touchstone anthologies for the longest time; I got it out of the library, got it out of the library again, and finally picked up a copy of my own. But it's been a while since I've read it, and someone else should give it a home.