FrancesKR

Dmitry Glukhovsky
Southern Gods
John Hornor Jacobs
Masterpieces of Terror and the Supernatural
Robert Louis Stevenson, Orson Scott Card, Jack London, Tanith Lee, Walt Whitman, Guy de Maupassant, Isaac Asimov, Ivan Turgenev, Johann Ludwig Tieck, Marvin Kaye, John Dickson Carr, Bram Stoker, Tennessee Williams, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Richard Matheson, Johann Wolfgang
Howdunit Forensics
Garnethill
Denise Mina
The Autopsy and Other Tales
Michael Shea, Laird Barron
Alice Hearts Welsh Zombies
Victoria Dunn
Blood & Water
Hayden Trenholm, Camille Alexa, Claude Lalumière, Derryl Murphy, M.L.D. Curelas, Kevin Cockle, Douglas Smith, Jean-Louis Trudel, Julie E. Czerneda

Wod the Harvesters

Wod the Harvesters - The good: mostly the second adventure, "Chicago Workings". Faintly reminiscent of [b:Our Lady Of Darkness|102267|Our Lady Of Darkness|Fritz Leiber|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1209743011s/102267.jpg|288561], this one contains enough of an outline in sacred geometry to fake it for the story (you don't need much), interesting ideas, and suitably creepy bad guys. The antagonist feels a little blankly indifferent to the PCs, but that can work.

"The Harvesters" was alright, solid construction and antagonists, but I felt it was a bit facile at times. Would have loved a little more character development on some of the bad guys, and the ghost.

Finally, the editing was painful. It's less jarring in instructions than in a fictional narrative, which is what you can consider most of the book, but it's still really annoying; in the end, this was what had me drop the book from three stars to two.