FrancesKR

Dmitry Glukhovsky
Southern Gods
John Hornor Jacobs
Masterpieces of Terror and the Supernatural
Robert Louis Stevenson, Orson Scott Card, Jack London, Tanith Lee, Walt Whitman, Guy de Maupassant, Isaac Asimov, Ivan Turgenev, Johann Ludwig Tieck, Marvin Kaye, John Dickson Carr, Bram Stoker, Tennessee Williams, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Richard Matheson, Johann Wolfgang
Howdunit Forensics
Garnethill
Denise Mina
The Autopsy and Other Tales
Michael Shea, Laird Barron
Alice Hearts Welsh Zombies
Victoria Dunn
Blood & Water
Hayden Trenholm, Camille Alexa, Claude Lalumière, Derryl Murphy, M.L.D. Curelas, Kevin Cockle, Douglas Smith, Jean-Louis Trudel, Julie E. Czerneda

Post Mortem

Post Mortem: New Tales of Ghostly Horror - Paul F. Olson, David B. Silva, Janet  Fox Honestly, I found the quality of this to take a sharp rise partway through, so much so that I'm wondering if it was more my mood than the quality of the stories--seems unlikely that all the less good stories were clumped in one section, you know?

That said: particularly fond of Ramsey Campbell), and P. W. Sinclair's "Getting Back" (apparently the author's only fiction credit at the time; they're listed as a humour columnist. I am saddened, as I would very much like to read more of their fiction). Worth at least checking out.